Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sometimes

I sometimes wonder how there are things in life that can affect you so much, even though you know that they're not meant to any more...you tell yourself a million times, it ain't worth getting affected by them, but you still end up caring and eventually suffering...

I sometimes wonder why, even after so many years, the memories of certain events are embedded in your mind and heart as vivid as if they just happened yesterday... every single detail so strong, so precise, and so unforgettable...and every time you relive them, you suffer again...

I sometimes wonder why we care about the people that in return would not waste even a single moment of their life caring about us...why is it so hard to not care? Why is it so hard to let go?...

Sometimes, life surprises me....

Sometimes, I surprise life....

But through all the sometimes, I still live...

Not sometimes, but all the times...




A
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment